1B: English is the only language allowed on promo. When the chat is promoted on the nx4t.in homepage, English is the only language allowed, as nxat Game is predominately an English chat. Greetings and goodbyes in other languages without the translator are acceptable. When speaking in non-English, the English translation must be in the same message.
- Kick, then ban for 0.5 - 1 hour if users do not speak English with translator
Do not use the Size power above level w7 or w77. Names with smilies can exceed this limit to a reasonable extent, but can not overlap text or names. The use of Size and Big (combined) above size level w6 or w66 is not allowed. If the use of either of these powers in an avatar cause chat text to be blocked, the size must be reduced or the avatar must be changed. Using the censor smiley in a "flaming" matter of way is not considered flaming or inappropriate. However, abusing the smiley constantly will result in a warning. This may involve staff discretion.
- Kick, then ban 1 - 2 hours
19B: Use of the Flip smiley: Using the flip smiley is allowed in general conversation, but do not use it in a way to intentionally flame users.
- Kick, then ban 1 - 2 hours
THE OWNERS / MAIN OWNERS OF GAME RESERVE THE RIGHT TO BAN YOU FOR ANY LENGTH OF TIME FOR ANY REASON WITH NO CONTACT TO YOU.
- A full reason is required for each kick. Moderators always need to include a reason when banning. Owners do not have to include reasons for mutes. The only exceptions are when you are banning raid bots and definite signs of ban evaders.
- If a raid is occurring, use the /p protect mode. If that fails, use the /pr mode. Do NOT use /p or /pr against ban evaders unless they have been constantly evading for more than about 10 minutes, or if they are constantly disruptive to contests.
- NEVER use /pr while the chat is on promo!
- Your behavior on other chats defines Game and how it is run. Game staff should be aware of this while present on other chats.
- You must be active in order to retain your position (this rule does not apply to volunteers). Activity is measured by being online frequently along with events.
- Include rule violation information in kick reasons so that users can correct their behavior. Do not just give a directive and hope they understand their wrongdoing.
- If you are in doubt about the correct reason for punishing bad users, scroll down to the rules page for help and use that reason for kick/ban.
- A ban should not be issued if a user leaves the chat but would normally get kicked for the committed offense.
- Unprofessional conduct at other chats may put you at risk for getting demoted at Game. This is handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Consult a user of equal or higher rank when deciding to demote someone. In cases of clear abuse, you can demote immediately.
- Permanent moderators may demote members not listed on staff list if they are found to be repeat offenders.
- Do not ban for long periods of time for measly reasons. A day-long ban may not necessarily be fair for all rule violations. Think carefully about what is fair and appropriate.
- Do not kick banned users unless they are rapidly clicking you.
- NEVER dunce, or otherwise, do anything to end users' tempown / tempmod / tempmem time early!
- Moderators are required to give proof for violations that occur in the moderator’s private chat.
- Owners: Before tempmodding members, ask them if they are still here. If they do not respond, do not make them tempmod.
- If you are away or busy, please move to the staff pool. This will allow for the bot to make temporary moderators more accurately based on need.
- If an unregistered user reports something that happened in a private chat or message, do not take action. Tell the user to use the ignore feature.
The owners, main owner, or nxat staff may promote/demote you to any rank as necessary, for any reason, and possibly without any prior warning or notice.
- The chat is being run by HelperNate (21299).
- If you have any complaints or suggestions, please contact me through private chat, or through "message" on the chat group..
- The Main Owner generally trusts everyone's judgment when enforcing rules. If something seems off, contact the Main Owner with some screenshots by FEXMail, forum message, Game message feature, etc. and they will look into it.